Resoling boots with molded soles-Who do you use?

P.J.

FNG
I have two pairs of Asolos that are in very good shape, other than I walked the soles off them. I use to have a place semi local to me that could resole Molded sole boots, but it has since went out of business.

I did locate a place in Colorado, Rocky Mt Resole, they specifically mention Asolo boots as being a brand of boots they can resole. The prices are reasonable enough. I plan on buying a new pair of boots, but I hate to let these two boots go to waste, both of which I really love, when I can get them both resoled for less than half the price of a new pair.

Thanks in advance.

MThuntr

WKR
I used David Page on my Meindl Denali boots...ended up having separation issues with the new sole. He fixed the problem but for some reason blamed me for using the wrong boot conditioner (I use Obenaufs).

MThuntr

WKR
Maybe he was right, boots are his business after all...

Maybe so but I struggled with how to he made the connection between the soles of my boots and the leather when there is a 1.5" rand between them. At any rate he repaired the sole separation (which happened after only about 20 miles) and the boots work now and have several hundred additional miles