Wool socks

awaldro7

Lil-Rokslider
For me personally I really like the first lite socks and also lacrosse wool socks when wearing lacrosse rubber boots. I personally do not like smartwool socks. They will not stay up on my feet and they constantly ride down and pile up in the toe area. I am sure that this is not an issue for everyone or they wouldnt have such a huge name brand.

RoJo

WKR
I have seen these mentioned in several other sock and footwear threads, with an occasional bit of ridicule. But let me tell you, do not knock something you have not tried. Injinji socks as liners, along with your outer sock of choice (Darn Tough, Smartwool, REI Merino, ad infinitum...). I tried this on a whim on my recent mule deer hunt where I was covering miles on foot every day for five days...excellent! I learned about Injinji socks from extreme distance runners, who should know. All the naysayers can eat my dirty baby wipes!

38222531662_2752aa6d43_z.jpg

zrodwyo

Lil-Rokslider
I have been wearing People Socks from Amazon for two years daily and I'm very happy with them.You get 4 pairs for the price of 1 name brand pair of wool socks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been wearing People Socks from Amazon for two years daily and I'm very happy with them.You get 4 pairs for the price of 1 name brand pair of wool socks.

Those are my every day socks! Then I use Darn Tough for hunting, hiking, and running.

RCL

WKR
I have switched to Darn Tough for everyday wear and hunting and hiking.
I did purchase some of the People socks and thought they were a real bargain.

vdeal

FNG
Thor-Lo for me. 30 years I’ve been using them with no problems. Always over a poly pro or Merino wool liner depending on the weather. Smartwool and darn tough for second place.

I have seen these mentioned in several other sock and footwear threads, with an occasional bit of ridicule. But let me tell you, do not knock something you have not tried. Injinji socks as liners, along with your outer sock of choice (Darn Tough, Smartwool, REI Merino, ad infinitum...). I tried this on a whim on my recent mule deer hunt where I was covering miles on foot every day for five days...excellent! I learned about Injinji socks from extreme distance runners, who should know. All the naysayers can eat my dirty baby wipes!

Love these!

CiK01

WKR

Are they liner material? I suffer from my feet getting cold really quick. I think these might help pull the sweat away from the foot better.