Kennetrek - Terrible Customer Service Experience

Bummer That's total bullshit! Did you send them photos? I really like there boots but man what a stupid bunch of shit. I'd call back. I bought a pair in there store this summer and the salesman was a straight smug asshole. Perhaps you got him on phone. Call in and talk to wyatt

twall13

WKR
I'm pretty sure Kennetrek is a Rokslide sponsor. I don't know much about them or their warranty policies as when I tried their boots on at Scheel's I realized pretty quickly they didn't fit my feet right. I know Rokslide vets sponsors pretty well so I'm surprised to hear they are giving you issues on such a new pair of boots. I feel it's the buyers responsibility to understand warranty policies prior to purchase but regardless that's a bad deal on an expensive pair of new boots.

duchntr

WKR
Id be willing to bet if you meet the ALL the terms of their warranty and send the boots to them that they will take care of you. They cant exactly evaluate a warranty claim over the phone.

zhunter

FNG
If the Rubber is bubbling then you possibly used a product on the boot that caused it or they are indeed defective, either way Kenetrek would have asked for you to send them in for evaluation, you would only be out shipping cost which is a bummer. Kenetrek run small for me and I should have ordered a half size larger. A pair of desert guides I purchased just did not fit me right and when I emailed them they were very personal and I felt I was dealing with someone that had my satisfaction in mind, they were stellar in communication with me and I could not have been more pleased with their service, simply amazing! If it were not for me having to eat the shipping cost of the boots to them I could not have asked for more.