Scarpa Grand Dru Insoles

I just purchased a pair of Grand Drus and I really like them so far but it does seem like the insoles are a bit too hard in these? I was just wondering if anyone is using different insoles and if so, which ones?

Thanks in advance

Boman

Lil-Rokslider
I have the grand drus and love them. I use a custom orthotic so no experience with their insole. But if you want soft I'd highly recommend the Lathrop and Sons insoles. They are a soft gel.

Muttly

WKR
Been using the orange super feet, mostly since I got em. Like em, every once in a while wish they were just a bit more cushy in the heel. Tried a set of the Sole insoles, not a good match, bit more heel lift and movement than I wanted.

AK Shane

Lil-Rokslider
I traded out the insoles in my Grand Dru's for some green Superfeet. I give a little credit to Scarpa the stock Scarpa insoles are better than what you usually get out of the box. I don't think the Superfeet are going to be any softer though and that's what you stated you were having trouble with. I've been debating on trying the Lathrop's to try and get something more comfortable.