Best place to shop for Crispi boots

I am thinking about pulling the trigger on some Crispi boots (The Hunter). Not sure if I will need the 11 med or 11 wide, so my question is, which place should I shop (online) that has the best return policy if I have to return them for a different size?

twall13

WKR
Yes, the guys at Blackovis are the US distributors for Crispi boots. Blackovis or Crispius, it's the same owners, just different company names. With Blackovis you can get a 10% Rokslide discount so that's a bonus as well. Blackovis has awesome customer service as well, call them up and they will treat you right.

OP
L
Thanks! I called and spoke with Justin, and ordered my 11 Wide Hunter GTX model. He took great care of me! Thanks again !!

Last edited:
OP
L
Track info shows I should get them Friday the 3rd. I ordered them 4:30 pm my time (Central), and they were shipped the same day !! Black Ovis, where have you been all my life?

OP
L
I got my Crispis this morning at 10:00 am. Black Ovis sure shipped them fast. They are a beautiful work of art, almost too pretty to take Elk hunting. They fit perfect, and I feel like I'm walking on a cloud. They are more comfortable than my Kenetrek NI Mountain Extremes. Not sure how much break-in will be required, but I have 11 months to work on that. Thanks Davebuech and twall13. You guys were right-on with Black Ovis.