Need help finding the right Crispi boot.

Looking for some help/guidance on choosing the right crispi boot. I have watched several videos and read reviews and haven’t found the info I am looking for. My question is; what is each boot designed for or good terrain to be warn in? Meaning X boot is excellent for flatter terrain or steep terrain, warmer weather ext.

Thanks for the help!

Tyler

warrior80

WKR
Looking for some help/guidance on choosing the right crispi boot. I have watched several videos and read reviews and haven’t found the info I am looking for. My question is; what is each boot designed for or good terrain to be warn in? Meaning X boot is excellent for flatter terrain or steep terrain, warmer weather ext.

Thanks for the help!

Tyler
You should call Blackovis. They're also the Crispi US distributor. They'll answer you're questions about any of the boots. Just picked up some Briksdals. Seem like they'll be sweet boots.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jaypope

Lil-Rokslider
^what he said!

You’ll most likely be talking to Scott DeYoung. That’s who helped me. He’s a great guy & a hardcore hunter & can point you in the right direction.

I ended up going with the Crispi Idaho boot (10” non-insulated) for my 16 day September MT elk hunt. They performed flawlessly in 12” of snow. I wore the FL Brambler gaiter as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After posting a similar question here, it was suggested that I call BlackOvis (Crispius). I did and spoke to Justin. I ended up buying the Hunter GTX. They have 200 grams of insulation. They are 12 inches tall, but have the same rigidness as the Kenetrek Mountain Extreme. They are extremely comfortable, and did not require a break-in period like my Kenetrek. My Kenetreks were not wide enough when I wore the thick wool socks (for hunting). After speaking with Justin at BlackOvis, he suggested I buy the EE (wide) width, which I did. He was right on, and they fit perfect. Once again, thanks to the members here that pointed me in the right direction.

If you don't want the 12 inch tall boot, the Crispi Guide is several inches shorter, but has the same construction.