Salomon vs Crispi(or other suggestions)

So, to start I have extremely finicky feet. I'm not sure if its the shape or what, but finding a pair of boots that don't give me blisters and fit correctly has been a challenge to say the least. Danners, Merrels, and I've tried on some Asolo and Lowas that didn't work too... until I found Salomon Quests. Things work great, they've been waterproof for me, no blisters and comfortable. However, after two years they're starting to separate at the toes and go downhill. I've still got some time left on them, but by next season I'm thinking I'll need some new ones.

I feel like a boot should last longer than this, and to be honest with all the waterproof issues people are posting about I'm not entirely sure I want to go back with them.

Has anyone had any experience switching from these boots to any of the Crispis? Kenetreks? any other boots I should be considering? I can't find a place locally to try these on so its gonna be an order and hope for the best situation.

I'm looking for a boot that fits similar to these Salomons, but one that will maybe last longer. I'd prefer something thats similar in weight as well - not looking for super heavy boots unless they're also super comfortable, then maybe I'll consider.

Thanks.

Smash

Lil-Rokslider
How much time did you put in them over a couple of years. If I get a few years out of boots I'm ecstatic but I put a lot of miles on them.

I have the Salomons and am on year 2 and they are wearing as expected.
I also have a pair of Crispi summits, and Crispi Nv Insulated.
I didn't switch from Salomon, I simply added the crispis for different scenarios.

I wear the Salomons daily and for almost the entire bow hunt. I wear the Crispi Summits for some bow hunt and rifle season. I then wear the Crispi Nv for cold weather hunts.

I did see Salomon has a winter boot, water proof, Insulated that appears to be more flexible than most Crispis which I like

Salomon X Ultra Winter CS WP Boot

I may have to look further at these especially for the price point on these.