Lowa Ranger vs Crispi Nevada non insulated

kipper09

WKR
Comparing these two boots they look very similar. Anybody have any experience with them both? Stiffness and comfort level is what I’m curious about. I️ have a pretty standard foot and was curious how they compared. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daddie63

WKR
I have the Lowa Rangers and I love them.They fit my foot well and do what I need them to do. I didnt really need any more boots but that didnt stop me from calling Black Ovis and discussing some Crispi boot options. With my foot narrow heel, standard width and half a size difference between my feet, they suggested the Briksdal over the Nevada. Partly because of my narrow heel and with the unique lacing system it should allow to "customize" the fit in each boot to accomadate the size difference. Ive only tried the Briksdal on and walked about the house a bit so too early to tell but they feel good so far.
Not sure if that helps you or not though.

OP
kipper09

kipper09

WKR
Appreciate the input. I looked at the briksdal as well. Really good looking boot. Was a little worried if they were too stiff?? Anybody else have any input?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rm06

WKR
I own an older pair of Crispi Nevadas (2012-2013?). My foot width is a narrow D with a high arch and low volume. They fit me pretty well with proper insoles and they've been used and abused for many years, they're since retired to hunting on the plains.

I do not consider the Nevada to be stiff at all, for comparison, the new Crispi Thor has a much stiffer sole. I have been wearing Lowa (Tibet and Cevedale Pro) boots the last few seasons and I'm much happier with them but it all depends on your expected use and application. For me, Lowa's lacing system is simply better. No experience with the Ranger but I feel Lowa offers more bang for the buck at similar price points.