Need opinion on Lowa boot fit

Tbuckus

WKR
I just got a pair of Lowa Tibet GTX’s and am wondering about the fit and stretch of the harder soled boots. This is my first pair of all leather stiff boots

I’ve been walking in the house and on the treadmill with them. When I first put them on, they fit great. After walking in them after a half hour or so, I can feel the width getting snug. Will these guys streatch out as they break in? I’m trying
to decide if I need to go up a size. I’m not sure if they make a wide version. My feet are normal width.

brocksw

WKR
Tibets are my favorite(best fitting) boot. They'll stretch a little but not much. I believe they do make a wide. Remember your feet will swell a little after a couple miles of hiking too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
They will stretch a little but not a lot. They can take a little wear to break in though. The Tibet GTX is made in a wide width.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T

Tbuckus

WKR
I think I’ll keep them if they stretch a little. I think if I get the wides I may have to double up on socks or else I’d have side slip. That’s one thing I can’t stand with my old boots

GotDraw?

WKR
There have been extensive posts by me and others about Tibet break in. They need serious break in.

Try searching: "Lowa Tibet Break In"

JL

When I was looking at Tibets I read go up a half size and get the wide. That's what I did and out of the box they were the best boots I have worn. I have never had a blister. I did the same on my second pair.