Which Crispi boot is similar in stiffness to a Lowa Tibet GTX

Luked

WKR
been looking at the Crispi boots some but not sure which would be similar in comparison to the Lowa Tibet GTX as far as stiffness

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Right now the stiffest Crispi boots are the Briksdal, Hunter, and Thor at Flex rating 4 which is similar to the Tibet but has a different feel. There will be a stiffer Briksdal coming out soon as well.

eagle#eyes

Lil-Rokslider
Right now the stiffest Crispi boots are the Briksdal, Hunter, and Thor at Flex rating 4 which is similar to the Tibet but has a different feel. There will be a stiffer Briksdal coming out soon as well.

How much stiffer are the Tibets than the Nevadas? I currently have the Tibets but they are too narrow and will need to find something else.

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
How much stiffer are the Tibets than the Nevadas? I currently have the Tibets but they are too narrow and will need to find something else.

They are a fair amount stiffer than the Nevada. Since they are built on different systems they are hard to compare apples to apples as the Crispi boots have a pronounced "rocker" built into the last which makes them feel different than the Tibet. Even the Flex 4 rated Crispi boots feel less clunky and more comfortable IMHO. If you get the chance I would suggest trying the regular Briksdal. It's a very comfortable boot and has a more precise fit and is going to be more comparable stiffness wise to a Tibet. Give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

They are a fair amount stiffer than the Nevada. Since they are built on different systems they are hard to compare apples to apples as the Crispi boots have a pronounced "rocker" built into the last which makes them feel different than the Tibet. Even the Flex 4 rated Crispi boots feel less clunky and more comfortable IMHO. If you get the chance I would suggest trying the regular Briksdal. It's a very comfortable boot and has a more precise fit and is going to be more comparable stiffness wise to a Tibet. Give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.
+1 for the briksdals. I put between 80 and 100 miles on a pair this season. Excellent boot. Very comfortable for its stiffness. I am very interested in the stiffer version...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Brendan

WKR

Interesting. I haven't used the Tibet, but I don't consider the Thor to be all that stiff... In fact, I'm probably looking for something stiffer... Maybe the new version of the Briksdal is the ticket?

Why the Briksdal's over the Thor's? I am trying to decide between the two.

Jason t

FNG
Where would the Lathrop and Sons mountain hunter fit in To the crispi flex rating? Looking for something less stiff than my lathrop and sons

TX_Diver

WKR
Where would the Lathrop and Sons mountain hunter fit in To the crispi flex rating? Looking for something less stiff than my lathrop and sons

Stiffer in my experience. L&S were similar to if not slightly stiffer than the Tibets. What blackovis said about the rocker on the crispis making them feel slightly less clunky is accurate too in my experience.