hats off to kenetrek

tpratt

FNG
new here but have lurked for a long time, lots of good info and opinions shared. thought i would share also, have owned my mountain extremes for several years and enjoyed every minute. an issue arrived with them to where they needed to be sent back. thanks to jim and the whole crew at kenetrek for standing behind their product...

Well what was the issue? I have 2 pairs... they fit my feet well. I put zero faith in their warranty tho. Would love to hear a story that ended well...

OP
T

tpratt

FNG
heal gussets worn through, and a little leaking in one, 60 percent sole remaining. i put them in some rough country and depend on them to perform, i to was skeptical of them standing behind the product.

Eric4

Lil-Rokslider
I had an excellent experience dealing with Kenetrek. I had purchased a pair of their gaiters, and the snap ripped through on my first outing. The velcro closure still allowed them to work just fine for the trip.

When I got home, I contacted Kenetrek and they sent me a free return label and told me they would repair them for free, or replace if necessary. I included a note asking for them to be replaced with the quieter camo color instead of the noisier green. A week later, a new pair of camo gaiters arrived in my mailbox.

Years ago my dumbass ruined a pair of Mt extremes by drying them too close to a fire. Kenetrek replaced them with a brand new pair.

I contacted customer service earlier this year. Turned out my problem resolved itself by completing the 50 mile break in, but their customer service was very helpfull. When i was done talking to them i was very confident in their customer service.

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
Years ago my dumbass ruined a pair of Mt extremes by drying them too close to a fire. Kenetrek replaced them with a brand new pair.

I sadly did the same thing 6 yrs ago!! Was on a pack trip sleeping against a tree near the fire and woke up to the soles hanging off my boots and my feet burning! Ran over to the snow and smashed the soles back down and worked through the heat to let the soles re attach and finished the hunt. Wrote Kenetrek, sent them in and exchanged for a new pair! I know have the black work boots they make, shorty’s and the ME 400’s.

Benjblt

WKR
I sadly did the same thing 6 yrs ago!! Was on a pack trip sleeping against a tree near the fire and woke up to the soles hanging off my boots and my feet burning! Ran over to the snow and smashed the soles back down and worked through the heat to let the soles re attach and finished the hunt. Wrote Kenetrek, sent them in and exchanged for a new pair! I know have the black work boots they make, shorty’s and the ME 400’s.
Interesting to hear this. I love my Kenetreks but I put them too close to the stove to dry and the rubber rand started to separate. Every other year now I have to send them in for them to do a little glue/patch work. They do it for free but it costs no shipping each time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk