Schnees Outlook Boots

Anyone own the Schnees Outlook boots that can speak to the durability and quality of this specific boot? Not just Schnees in general.

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Anyone own the Schnees Outlook boots that can speak to the durability and quality of this specific boot? Not just Schnees in general.

Not really a 3rd party review, but I have had a pair since they came out. Been great as my every day boot. Been on some rocky hikes, stream crossings, you name it. Plus, it is on sale right now. If you want to wait and spend a bit more $....the Outlook Evo will be out this summer.

OP
MuleDeerMike
Not really a 3rd party review, but I have had a pair since they came out. Been great as my every day boot. Been on some rocky hikes, stream crossings, you name it. Plus, it is on sale right now. If you want to wait and spend a bit more $....the Outlook Evo will be out this summer.

What are the differences between the outlook and outlook evo?

Steepandeep1

Lil-Rokslider
How do they fit in the toe box? I have a pretty bad bunion from a foot break on my right foot which makes boot buying somewhat challenging.

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What are the differences between the outlook and outlook evo?

The Evo is a 100% new boot. It is still uninsulated and lightweight, but is a new color and will also feature a "hybrid" rand of sorts. Basically a tow box rand and heel rand for protection. It also may feature a new outsole design.

OP
MuleDeerMike
Did you end up getting them? Curious on your thoughts if you did.
The boot construction and quality was good but they pinched the top of my feet. Keep in mind that I've tried 2 dozen boots in the last year due to what are apparently very oddly shaped feet. Although I will say that I was able to get my hands on the new outlook evo that is coming this Summer and it was much more comfortable for me. I also think the quality of the new evo is better.