Cabelas Boots?

grfox92

WKR
I will be going to Cabelas in Hamburg PA this week and am in the market for boots. I know all of the big names that get thrown around on here.

I plan on trying on whatever they have as far as quality boots and am wondering which Cabelas branded boots are tried and true for backcountry hunting?

Any recommendations are appreciated!

Gary

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
The Cabelas meindls can hold their own with any brand. The Denali are excellent as are the western guide if you need a really stiff boot. I own lowa, zamberlan, crispi, hanwag and kenatrek as well for a frame of refrence.

elkguide

WKR
I've used the Cabelas Meindl Ultralights w/400 grams thinsulate for the last 3 years and they are great.

that Cabelas rarely has any Mendies in stock.id pick out a model or 2 or 3 and get them sent to the store. try them on in the parking lot and return if they arent good fit wise or other. goin on memory but the Mendies go on sale around april to juneish. if you patient you can get them at a deep discount.the Perfekt hikers might be in stock there.the ultralights i picked up last year and havent tried them in the woods yet.

Lawnboi

WKR
I got lucky and picked up a pair of Meindl Alaskan hunters for like 150 out of the bargain cave years ago. Though the boots are in thier last leg, they have been awesome and every bit as quality as Lowa and lasportiva

OP
grfox92

grfox92

WKR
I got lucky and picked up a pair of Meindl Alaskan hunters for like 150 out of the bargain cave years ago. Though the boots are in thier last leg, they have been awesome and every bit as quality as Lowa and lasportiva
I'm hoping to find something good in the bargain Cave!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk