Screwed up royally

Being the good boyfriend that i am i decided to be sweet and warm up my girlfriends meindls in front of the wood stove before we went out shed hunting/dog exercising today. Problem being that between when i warmed mine up and then warmed hers up, the temp had increased dramatically after i stepped away. Long story short i stepped outside to scoop poop and when i returned there was an odd smell of chemicals. The tip of the sole that folds up back over the rock guard on the toe has separated. A small gap but a gap all the same. Hoping someone knows of a good adhesive, as last time i tried to do a repair i used shoe goo and that stuff was just worthless.
Thanks in advance for any help

OP
D
Ill take a look into the freesole, thanks. Maybe i had a bad batch of shoegoo, but it didnt hold at all for me.
By dinner and flowers ill assume you mean make a starch paste combined with the fiber from the flowers and it should do the job. Check and check!! Well played my friend! BRILLIANT! Haha

frankrb3

WKR
By dinner and flowers ill assume you mean make a starch paste combined with the fiber from the flowers and it should do the job. Check and check!! Well played my friend! BRILLIANT! Haha

Well in that case maybe you should just take her to her favorite restaurant.

AdamW

WKR
If she owns a good pair of boots you're already on the right foot so just find some way to unscrew this whole ordeal. :D

Akicita

WKR
Warm up her new boots with a "Dry Guy Travel DX Boot Dryer" - My wife and I each have a couple of these in all our vehicles and house. You can also fill a cotton sock up about half way with long grain rice or beans - then heat it up in the microwave for about a minute or so and stuff it in her boots. They'll be nice and warm in a few minutes.

OP
D
Lifetime worth of heating boots before heading out. Never melted any before- figures it happened to these. Got the glue on the way, hopefully they will looks and perform as before.