Rubbers

A little change of pace to the mountain boot. Looking for a new rubber boot for ice fishing, archery tree stand hunting. Looking for some personal experiences with some rubber boots on the market. Need to be heavily insulated due to the fact that I am terrible when it comes to cold feet. Thanks for any input and appreciate it.

muck arctic for the cold weather. I don't use the arctic, my feet dont really get very cold. If my feet did get cold I would get Muck Arctic.

Lawnboi

WKR
Maybe not what you want to hear but after 3 years I'm done with warm rubber boots. In my mucks my feet were either sweating or freezing. On top of that I couldn't sit all day without a sock change.

I switched back to a Quality PAC boot and have been much more happy so far.

Still kept a pair of muck wetlands for swamps.

N2TRKYS

WKR
If it don't have Lacrosse written on it, I don't want it. I wear them all season, from their insulated to their snake boot.

Reload

Lil-Rokslider
Lacrosse makes a pacboot called an Ice King. I've had mine for 5 years and only bring them out for extreme cold conditions. They weigh around 6 lbs so they're not meant for long treks but they will definitely keep your feet warm. Removable bootie that can be removed to dry out from sweating if need be. Do not underestimate it's insulation as it's up there at the top. I've wore Muck Artic Pro boots and these Lacrosse pacs are far warmer. Good luck in your pursuit of boots

OP
huntaholic123
Going to stick with rubber boots Lawnboi. Have plenty of other boots but want a nice pair of rubbers. Punching holes in the ice all day tends to get the boots fairly wet, ice covered. The mucks are at the top of my list but after looking at the Lacrosse rubbers I may have found a contender. Thanks for the input. Hopefully a guy can find a pair on sale this spring.

N2TRKYS

WKR
Going to stick with rubber boots Lawnboi. Have plenty of other boots but want a nice pair of rubbers. Punching holes in the ice all day tends to get the boots fairly wet, ice covered. The mucks are at the top of my list but after looking at the Lacrosse rubbers I may have found a contender. Thanks for the input. Hopefully a guy can find a pair on sale this spring.

Check out Shoes.com

SwampBone

FNG
Look into an overboot. Snow gear is what I wear. Neos is also a popular brand. I work outside year round in MN and haven’t found anything better to combat cold feet. I wear a steel toe in mine and I’m fine all day whether stationary or active.