best price on Lowa Tibet GTX

I've tried the past 3 sale codes advertised on Shoes.com and none of them have taken a discount off on a pair of Lowa Tibet GTXs. How often do their codes apply to Lowa products? Anyone successfully use a code there in the past couple weeks?

I have a feeling Lowa is no longer part of the discount. I too have been researching Lowa boots and was ready to purchase this week and they have not been participating in the discount like they had only a week or two ago. :mad:

I’m using a code from an email shoes.com sent me. EML2PRD218 I have a pair of size 9 lowa Tibet GTX in my cart for 284.96 right now. Maybe try signing up for their email list i dunno or call I returned a pair lowa ticam ii and their customer service was helpful

Last edited:

garbs

FNG
I was looking yesterday and found a working 30% code on retailmenot. I didn’t end up using it because they didn’t have my size but it took off over 100 bucks for the Tibets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am selling a pair of tibets GTX size 10 with Lathrop and Sons Synergy foot beds for $190. These are lightly used about 20 times and still in great condition.

TauPhi111

WKR
EMLAPPRECIATEYOU for 30% off at SHOES.COM ends tonight. Finally I got a good code! Got my Tibets for 265 before tax. Gonna compare them to the Zamberlan 1014 Lynx I got and send one of them back.