best price on Lowa Tibet GTX

Luked

WKR
anyone know where the best price on these are. need to order a pair

young7.3

WKR
I went with Amazon when I bought mine. $380 but I was mainly using their return policy in case I didn't like them. If you are 100% sure you want them try going with a sponsor or a company that promotes hunting.

SCOGS

Lil-Rokslider
Shoes.com they are almost always running 20-30 percent off. Looks like 25% off right now. If you sign up for active junky they are running 10% cash back right now. I just bought a pair this weekend for 30% off plus an additional 10% cash back. And they do free shipping and returns. Think I paid $225 for my Tibets.

TJ

WKR
Shoes.com they are almost always running 20-30 percent off. Looks like 25% off right now. If you sign up for active junky they are running 10% cash back right now. I just bought a pair this weekend for 30% off plus an additional 10% cash back. And they do free shipping and returns. Think I paid $225 for my Tibets.

^^^^This, they usually have pretty good prices, free returns

corylee4870

Lil-Rokslider
Uses shoes.com 30% off and use Ebates. They give 10% cash back at shoes.com pretty regular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4ester

WKR
Bought mine off Amazon 2 years ago for like $245, but haven’t seen those prices on there lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TauPhi111

WKR
I've tried the past 3 sale codes advertised on Shoes.com and none of them have taken a discount off on a pair of Lowa Tibet GTXs. How often do their codes apply to Lowa products? Anyone successfully use a code there in the past couple weeks?

I got mine on an Amazon black Friday deal several years ago for about $190 shipped. My particular size was already discounted to $270, and Amazon gave me an additional 30% off the sales price. That was an exceptional deal though, and I haven't seen one like that since.

gbflyer

WKR
Thanks for the Black Ovis tip. I'm on the list for out of stock pair that I'd like to try.

TauPhi111

WKR
I just got a pair from shoes.com for 289. No issues using the 25% off

When exactly did you order them and what code did you use. I've been trying the new code every couple days and with the boots in my cart I never see a discount taken off neither in my cart before nor when I'm checking out.