Schnee's vs Kenetrek Pacs

wgood

FNG
I know this thread has been brought up before, but i'm looking specifically at the Schnee Western Packer and the Kenetrek Cowboy Pac. These both look like really good boots to me, and the opportunity to get them rebuilt appeals to me. These would be used for elk hunting and maybe the occasional lion hunt, as well as the ability to go horseback for extended periods of time.
Thanks in advance

I know this thread has been brought up before, but i'm looking specifically at the Schnee Western Packer and the Kenetrek Cowboy Pac. These both look like really good boots to me, and the opportunity to get them rebuilt appeals to me. These would be used for elk hunting and maybe the occasional lion hunt, as well as the ability to go horseback for extended periods of time.
Thanks in advance

Sorry for the late reply, but you certainly can't go wrong with the Cowboys. One of our most popular pac boot styles because of it's versatility. The Cowboy outsole offers ease in and out of stirrups, but the K-lugs in the center still give pretty good grip.

If you have any other specific questions on the Cowboys, feel free to reach out.
-Wyatt

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks in advance

Hello Wgood. Either boot should fit the bill and serve you well! Both are high quality products made specifically to fit the needs you're describing. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

Last_Lite

FNG
Hello there, wgood. Old post but was curious if you pulled the trigger on either pair of boots. And if so, what has your experience with them been? Any insight or advice would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.