Asolo sizing

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
Hey all,

I found a pretty good deal on some asolo boots online. There is no where near me where I can try on any boots. I generally run a 10.5 in most brands however the asolos are only offered in 10 or 11. If anyone has any experience with the asolo fit I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

I wore out a few pairs of Fugitive's and they were true to size. My wife still wears Asolo's and for her they are true to size.
That's all I can add.

OP
W

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
I appreciate the input. If that is the consensus I will likely stear clear of the deal instead of getting a I'll fitting boot

Ryan R

Lil-Rokslider
Have to agree they run true to size. I'm a 12.5 and use the power matic's in a 13.

OP
W

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys, I will pass on these. The deal was on STP on asolo scafells about 110 off regular price. Does anyone have any suggestions on some solid boots in the ~200 range. I will be hunting NM for the next few years before going out of state so looking for non isulated at this time.
I appreciate all the feedback

snakelk

WKR
Salomon Quest 4D. Love mine so much I bought a second pair since they were on closeout. You can still find last year's model on sale, but limited sizing now. Cabela's has a 10.5 for $184 right now I believe. I haven't had an issue with mine as far as waterproof integrity, but I know some have had that problem. Still, these boots get a lot of great reviews.

Akicita

WKR
Thanks guys, I will pass on these. The deal was on STP on asolo scafells about 110 off regular price. Does anyone have any suggestions on some solid boots in the ~200 range. I will be hunting NM for the next few years before going out of state so looking for non isulated at this time.
I appreciate all the feedback

What terrain / What Season(s)

OP
W

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
It would be fairly steep rocky canyons in dry New Mexico. Early season elk. I would also like to use them in the sandhills for midseason deer and that's where most of my training will be