Schnees Granite VI Boot Review, By Ross Russell

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
4.jpg

When Ross needed a new late season boot, he turned to the experts at Schnee's. The chosen boots where the Schnee's Granite VI and Ross got right to work with them in fall of 2017. He used them on a few hunts and then into his shed hunting season. Check out his review here. Schnees Granite VI Boot review, By Ross Russell

Last edited by a moderator:

deadwolf

WKR
I’d be willing to do one, my daughter drew a great dall sheep tag this year I’d use them on if they ended up working well for me. Do you think Schnees would help out on a discount if I would do the review?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildcat33

WKR
Just picked these up for $360 with all the available discounts. I know its the middle of summer but now is the time to get good deals on winter gear. Construction quality is very high. Feel around the house is very good. I can't wait to get them in action for some late season hunts.

wildcat33

WKR
Keep us posted wildcat

I broke my boots in on a trip to Mt Shasta last week. It was risky wearing new boots fresh out of the box but I had zero foot issues, which really surprised me on the 7k ft descent from the summit on a hot day. I ordered a half size up and they fit perfect with a wool sock, silk liner, and Sole footbed. Being insulated, they were way too much boot for the summer conditions on the mountain, but i wanted to try them out. Lacing system is great. I had some heel lift, but Im hoping that as they break in I can change up the lacing to solve that.

I haven't worn them enough to comment on durability. Because of the insulation, they are bulky and a niche boot. Not something that one would wear all season long, but its nice to have something sturdy for those late November / early December hunts