Crispi question(s) ...

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
Looking at the Idaho and Wyoming but worried about sizing (I'm in Canada so can't actually try either on in person) .
I take a 12 in running shoes but notice that when I'm hiking on hills in either my Merrel's or Irish Setter Vaprtrek's I can feel my toes hit the box . Does one have a more roomy box then the other (Idaho vs Wyoming) ? Or would jumping into a 12.5 be wise ??

cheers

n8tivenv

Lil-Rokslider
I’m typically a 9.5 to 10 in boots and I chose the Idaho in size 9 if that helps. I hunt mostly in August and sept so that is with a thin to mid weight sock. Thick sock is too tight.

I think the Idaho and Wyoming are the same boot in different heights. I have foot gear from 12-13 with a wide foot. EE to EEE. I tend to take 12 in softer shoes and 13 in boots and stiffer footwear. I bought a pair of Idaho’s from Black ovis in 12w and 13w. I returned the 12s. With a green superfeet insole and midweight trekking socks, the foot box on the 13 was a shad big and the 12 a shade small. If 12.5 wide had been an option I would have bought them. I would say size up if in question.

I bought a second pair and there was some confusion about whether or not they were wides. They didn’t fit the same as the others. After a few communications, Black ovis finally took them back. It was never clear to me if they were mislabeled or in the wrong box or if Crispi changed the fit.

Last point, if I were buying again, I would go with the lower version. Added height for stream crossing and ankle support doesn’t justify the weight IMO.

OP
S

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
Just wanted to thank everyone for all the help . The Idaho's in 12.5 fit like a glove and since I forgot to order the waterproofing spray I'm just walking about the house for now . cheers
HDF6dvR.jpg