Lowa vs Crispi for Az

maverick351

Lil-Rokslider
Living in Az and looking for anyone who had experience between the Tibets and the Nevadas. I hunt everywhere from desert to high mountains and snow and everywhere in between. Just trying to decide what pair will give the best performance and durability as far as waterproofing and rand as well as sole. Thanks for any firsthand experience from Az or very similar terrain.

I am in southern Utah (have hunted AZ) and have ran the Tibets since 2011. They are great in the rocky terrain. I ran my first pair for 5 years and the soles, while worn, have held up. The rand is in great condition. I ran then in CO in 2016 and the leaked but, it was wet snow and wetted up to my knee. I bought a new pair last year and plan to run my old ones in dryer terrain for a few more years.

eagle#eyes

Lil-Rokslider
Living in Az and looking for anyone who had experience between the Tibets and the Nevadas. I hunt everywhere from desert to high mountains and snow and everywhere in between. Just trying to decide what pair will give the best performance and durability as far as waterproofing and rand as well as sole. Thanks for any firsthand experience from Az or very similar terrain.

Have you tried them both on? That was the deciding factor for me. The Tibets were too narrow, so I went with the Crispi Nevada.