Does anyone wear size 8.5's?

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Never understood the Salomon love. They leak right out of the box and maybe last a season.

bc36748569f49024372138fb69176121.jpg

Hmmmm, just showed up to the Rendezvous in what brand?

Jardo

WKR
10.5 and kenetrek mountain extremes. I also Ike my Solomon boots but I always buy when they are on sale for $100 or less.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mitten32

WKR
Pretty much any type of running shoe or basektball shoe I am a 9. For boots crispi and salamon I have been a 8.5

JDZ

WKR
My boot size seems to very depending on manufacturer. For the past 8 years I’ve been wearing a 42.5 Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX, but a couple days ago I bought a pair of La Sportiva Nepal Evo GTX’s in a 42. I’ve really liked my Scarpa’s...

Interested to hear how you like the Nepal EVO and comparison to the Mont Blanc.

Interested to hear how you like the Nepal EVO and comparison to the Mont Blanc.

I had to pull the removable tongue out of the Nepal’s to free up some room so they weren’t too tight, then bought some low volume insoles. So far I’ve put around 75 miles, give or take, on them, and so far, so good. The longest single hike I’ve done is 12 miles and I haven’t had any issues with hotspots or abnormally sore feet. The overall fit is very similar to the Mont Blanc’s. I’ll be using them next month on a 12-14 day sheep hunt, so I anticipate really putting them to the test then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk