Crispi summit Reviews?

I did another 15+ off trail miles in mine on sidehills, through water and over deadfall and they performed great. Very durable so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been wearing a pair a couple weeks now. Very little mountain usage, a day cutting firewood, and probably 10 miles of trail hiking.
Impressed with the fit, the stiffness for how light they are. Not impressed with the lack of breathability (for me) and also still to warm of a boot (for me) for year round use.

Should add that they never felt like they needed broken in. For me, I am sure I could have put them on the first day and put miles on with no issues.

LegShot

FNG
Bought these boots last may and put a few miles on them last season. Really liked them until the elk season started. I blew the stitching on the outside part of the rand. I called for warranty help and it is one year hard and fast. I expect more out of a $300 boot. I know a lot of people love Crispi boots but I am personally done with the brand.

lintond

WKR
I picked up the summits last summer and wore them on my week long elk hunt in Wyoming, deer hunting the sagebrush country of Eastern Oregon, and chasing chukar the rest of the fall.

I’ve been impressed with them, but do need to get an insole for them. They’ve been waterproof (tested hard in the snowy crap that hit Wyoming), and provide good support.

I wanted a lightweight boot to help keep me from getting fatigued cause oz on your feet add up!

Following up with another 9 days hunting elk in some steep country this year my Summits look darn near new. The durability has been great. As I mentioned last year I needed and insole. I put the green super feet in and still haven’t been 100% satisfied. Not a boot expert to know if it’s the insole or the boot.

Overall the boots have been great, durable, waterproof, and I don’t feel like I have boats on my feet.

@lintond -

Just wondering how the summit felt/held up in the snow? Did your feet get cold, wet, etc? I'm looking at these because I hate heavy boots, but want to make sure the boots that I get hold up in the snow.

Thanks.

lintond

WKR
@lintond -

Just wondering how the summit felt/held up in the snow? Did your feet get cold, wet, etc? I'm looking at these because I hate heavy boots, but want to make sure the boots that I get hold up in the snow.

Thanks.

I don’t remember them being an issue. I also hunt upland in the winter and haven’t felt like my feet were cold. If you are glassing and not generating body heat you might have an issue.

I’m also a weight weanie when it comes to boots.