Advice on boot fitment

My issue seems to be that my left foot is bigger than my right. I am trying the Crispi Idaho boots and the 10d fit my right foot awesome but the left is almost a little small up front. So I tried the 10.5 and the left foot was perfect but the right foot had too much room and I could tell my foot was sliding inside. I could feel myself using my right toes to curl and prevent myself from sliding causing friction. So I opted to keep the smaller size and deal with the tighter fit on the bigger foot as opposed to too much room on the right foot.

Does anyone else have this issue? What would you recommend? New brand, new style!

Kotaman

WKR
I would go with the larger size and wear an extra liner sock on the small foot. By going with the smaller size, I would guess your toes will get mashed going downhill.

If you want to talk to someone about the issue and get fitted for new boots, call Lathrop and Sons.

OP
307_timberstalker
Thanks for the advice, I’ll put some miles on in terrain vs wearing them around town like I have and see how they feel. I guess they might end up for sale on here or gift them to my Dad and just get the next Half size up.