Schnees mission boots

lif

WKR
Anyone have experience with these boots? Thinking of grabbing a pair before bow season. Also does anyone know where I can get a rokslide promo code discount? Thanks

Loebs

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a pair last year, I wrote a brief review of them on here after a trip. So far I like them, they are wearing well and have been bone dry, relatively light for the size, and broke in very easy. I rolled the dice and hunted in them without any real break in time before the trip. Walked for 5 days antelope hunting between 3200 and 4400 feet. No blisters and only one small hot spot that went away quickly. I did change out the insoles to superfeet and have found out after putting in lots of miles back home that they may not be quite the right insoles to match up for my feet. Two small things, I have a slight squeak, I think due to the laces rubbing on the toe box. Also the heal lock could be placed a bit deeper down the side of the boot. I'm going to hunt these boots this year until it snows. They are stiff enough to hunt up high in my opinion, 7000 to 10000 feet. I'll be taking them on muel deer hunt if I draw which will keep me around 8000 feet or so. If I can answer anything specific, let me know. There's just not a lot of info out on these boots yet.
083764882b6d5257b8be5b91a12667b4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk