Crispi boots true to size?

My Hunter GTX were true to size. I got them from BlackOvis, and their return policy is quick and painless if you need to try a different size. Their Customer Service is first rate also AND if you order from them, they will give you a 10% discount on your first order.

I own a pair of Idaho’s and just got some Thor’s. I think both are true to size. Their wides works well for my EEE foot. Roomy toe box. Heel cup is narrow which suit me fine.

Midway, Black Ovid and crispi all sell them.

I bought the Thor’s straight from crispi. Did a size exchange. They were awesome and fast.

I bought my Idaho’s from Black Ovis. First pair all was good. I tried to pick up a second pair and there was a problem with them not being wide. It took a while and a lot more grief than I would have liked. Ultimately, I returned them for a refund but the pain in the ass factor was too high and it wasn’t the customer service experience I had come to expect from black Ovis. They do get points for rok slide sponsorship as well and the discount is a nice bonus.

I haven’t ordered crispi from midway but their CS is top notch.

gbflyer

WKR
I ordered mine (Valdres) a half size larger than what I would consider a tennis shoe size. D width with what would be considered a low volume foot. I was glad I did, they are as close to a perfect fit for me that I’ve ever had. Black Ovis, arrived in Alaska in about a week or less.

I’m thinking about ordering another pair for the closet, in case they change them. I like them that much.

jorken

FNG
Yes they do. I originally ordered Summit's 1/2 size larger and after a 10m hike and regretted it. I re-ordered the correct size and all is well now. Let me know if you're looking for lightly used Summit's in 11.

Evergreen

WKR
My Summits yes true to size, ordered a pair of Briksdahl in the same size and no go, had to order 1/2 size larger of course they didn't have size 10. Had to wait until the new version came in hope they didn't change in sizing!

RMarciano

FNG
My Crispi Summits run .5 size too big. I ordered from BlackOvis and to exchange them i had to order a second pair because they couldn’t ship out the new pair for me to simply exchange. After buying a second pair I couldn’t get a shipping label sent to me for the big pair and ate a $20ish dollar shipping charge (essentially the 10%off promo I used). Great boots and good prices but shitty exchange experience compared to Midway and other companies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk