How feasible would assembling a Rokslide boot library be?

There’s a fly fishing website where they have assembled an arsenal of rods that are available for members to try out. I’m wondering if it would be possible to do something similar on here for boots, and if there would be enough demand.

A lot of us live in areas where we cannot try certain boots on in person, and ordering them with the intent of returning them if they don’t fit prevents you from really trying them out properly. I’d be willing to pay $50-$100, even yearly, for access to a variety of boots, as well as pay shipping costs on them.

Obviously, the first issue is getting an inventory assembled to where people are willing to pay for it. If the boot testers on here would contribute those boots, and anyone who donated a pair to the library would receive free access, it would be a good start. Leaking boots or those that soles have delaminated and been glued back on would be ok too. Manufacturers might also be willing to throw in a couple sizes of their most popular models to increase sales.

It would be limited, as it would be impossible to have every size of every model, but it could be really beneficial for guys with size 10-13 feet looking at popular boots.

There would also have to be a way to set up time periods, deposits, etc, and probably limit it to existing members to keep abuse down. Maybe put a credit card on file and if boots aren’t returned in a timely manner, retail price plus a fee is charged to replace them?

I’d like to hear if who would be interested in this and ideas to make it actually work.