Next dog

OP
G

gwl79902

WKR
I have a friend who has two dogs from the below kennel and they are good dogs. As I understand it the owner was a genericics researcher at Oregon State University, so I would think he knows what he is up to. I was thinking of getting a dog from him but decided for family reasons to go with the Brit. I would look into his operation. Not sure where you are but he is 1.5 from Portland and I would think he could ship a pup. I flew to AZ and took my pup home as carry on luggage, crazy stuff. It worked well and I would do it again. For me it was about 100 dollars more to get the pup myself over having him shipped as cargo.

Last year if anyone told me I would go threw this for a dog I would call BS but I did and so far it is going well.

Chippewa German Shorthair Pointers; Corvallis, Oregon

Jdog

WKR
I currently have a lab and am looking hard at a Deutsche drahthaar for my next dog. Very driven hunting dogs that can pretty much do it all.

My brother has a DD--they are absolutely amazing. I've hunted over everything in SD...best dogs I've hunted over by far. Their predator instinct and drive is freaking off the charts. I've been lab guy my whole life but my next will be a Draht. Pic of my brothers on a recent upland hunt.

BFVlnH9.jpg