Cheap backpack

Tylor0303

FNG
Hey guys I’m 15 from Wisconsin who’s been on a few hunts out west and now will be able to hunt by myself next year so I’m looking to get my own gear now looking for a used sturdy backpack around $150-$200 maybe willing to go up slightly but I have a low paying job in a farm so money is tight plus I’m also saving up for a trucks so not wanting to spend a whole lot the main pack iv been wanting is a horn hunter or a Kifaru but willing to go with other good brands I’m 6’0 and 210 pounds thanks

Keep an eye out for a used One here on the classifieds , have some patience and make some offers you never know. Good luck hunting and keep up the great work, sound like a good kid.

matthewmt

WKR
Seek outside frame currently for sale in the classifieds I believe, secure a frame and a bag later?

I wouldn't rule out finding an older Dana design or osprey pack either for being on a budget, that's my .02

Seek Outside Evo/Revo Frame and Packbags
Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have a Sitka Bivy 45 in Open Country pattern, I'd let that go for $180. I am also in WI, just west of Madison so could meet up with ya to exchange. Also have a Eberlestock X2 in Veil Western Slope pattern, depending on what capacity bag you wanted. Lots of camo clothing to but you are probably an XL wherei am a large, I am 6'2" 205-ish