Any Kuiu Codes?

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you sign up for their emails they will send you codes or notification of sales weekly.

104TN

FNG
They do a discount for military and veterans if either of those apply. You just have to email them.

they are gettin cheap with the codes last few years although the prices have raised quite a bit. there last sale said free shipping over 250$ but it had to be specific items in the sale. i was ready to spend double that. i hate reading through stuff or loading up the cart with too many rules.

Scrappy

WKR
I was just looking at some things last week on their website. About an hour later got a gmail with a one time code for 15% off and free ship. They pushed me over the edge and my shipment will be here Thursday.

Make sure your on their email list cause they are watching .

im on 2 emails lists.you got lucky. all i ever get is messages to complete my cart. if there are any discounts theres some magic to getting them. even free shipping has way too many restrictions. just sayin...

2backcountry

Lil-Rokslider
interesting.... I'm on there email list as well and I never receive any of these discount codes that others have stated.

cyamaura

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone else have a code besides the 15% for first time orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get on email list like others have stated, go build a cart and close out, like others said get a code for doing that. And they sent me a code for 20% off one item for my birthday.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Not making a big order, but if there is a code out there it would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk