Tikka deals

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
Didn’t see anything I couldn’t live without but some awesome deals for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang it, didnt plan on spending that money today. Just too cheap to pass up since i didnt have any larger caliber rifles.

OP
Cant hit em
I bought the 243 compact for my daughter. Wasnt expecting to either

Trial153

WKR
I am trying to hold off. I dont even freaking hunt with rifles, not sure why I like buying them so much. ...please dont tell me shipping is cheap.

ofl0926

WKR
I’m thinking of ordering that 25-06. But I don’t need it lol

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Welp for $400 (by the time I pay the FFL) I couldn't pass up a tikka 243 for the kids, it'll give them something a bit more forgiving before grabbing my 7-08 (most forgiving big game caliber I currently have). Contrary to some of the other guns in this price range I actually like the ergonomics on the tikka and will happily repurpose the action down the line. :) Time to sew some more stuff...

ofl0926

WKR
Welp for $400 (by the time I pay the FFL) I couldn't pass up a tikka 243 for the kids, it'll give them something a bit more forgiving before grabbing my 7-08 (most forgiving big game caliber I currently have). Contrary to some of the other guns in this price range I actually like the ergonomics on the tikka and will happily repurpose the action down the line. :) Time to sew some more stuff...

That is not a bad idea as well.
My daughter is 20 months. Yeah far from shooting a rifle in this caliber but It could always sit in the safe till she is ready

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Not a huge hurry then unless you want it for something else, deals come/go.

I have a 223 savage (cheap last fall on rebates/sales) I have them on now learning mechanics but my oldest can start hunting some states 2020 and his brother 2021 so I'm not far off needing a tolerable legal caliber.

colomark

FNG
I always get on the gear deals looking to find something like this. But also hoping there’s not something like this.
Thank goodness rifles ship to an ffl and not my house. My wife doesn’t need to find these packages.