optics planet Vortex error

Maybe someone fudged up, maybe vortex is just marked that much up, either way I got what i'm considering a steal on some vortex razor 12x50's on optics planet ebay store. You'll find some auctions have a buy it now price with a "make best offer" option. I offered what I thought was the worst price and they didn't even counter, they just accepted my 600 dollar offer... 1500 MSRP, retail for 1100, I paid 600, brand spankin new. You can't beat that, not with a stick! They can be a pain to deal with. I waited 3 weeks for a rifle scope I bought from them, but this was a good enough deal to give it another whirl.

OP
C
yeah i offered 500 last week and it immediately kicked it back. I thought, well, I will just wait on some to come through aaoptics refurbs but I got antsy. Came back and put 600 on it and they didn't even counter lol. Fine by me!

Should've tried 550 for giggles. Maybe an ebay coupon will pop up if they accept.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
C
I've found that generally you can get about 20% off retail by haggling with them. So even 600 was really low. something like 45% off retail. That's crazy. I'm not convinced someone didn't mess up! Good luck to all that try, it's worth a shot to low ball em is what i really wanted to share. Might get lucky!

It shows 4 different offers in so the rok slide effect must be impacting it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
C
its easiest to google search "optics planet ebay store" should come up with a link. The aggravating thing is you can't search for "vortex razor hd 12x50" you have to browse through their inventory to find it. If you try and search in the search bar within the opticsplanet ebay store, it will direct you to all of ebay. So you must browse till you find the item your're looking for. Once you find it, there will be a tab under "buy it now" for "make offer" simply put in what you're willing to pay, I would start very low. They usually counter the price and you can haggle them down. The last time I did this they just accepted my low ball offer without question. Which was shocking. Should've bought em all at that price LOL