15% off Kifaru

sbcff15

Lil-Rokslider
Aron Snyder was on the Ben Greenfield Fitness podcast and they gave the code BGF15. Had to pull the trigger on the new duplex frame with a deal like that.

AdamW

WKR
I'd kiss Aron on the mouth if he was here right now. :D Wait, what....

ohoopee

WKR
Thank you. I think..... The 1000d side pockets were already discounted and the extra 15% made it difficult to pass up and the doobie was screaming my name. Of course the stuff sacks were whispering
"pick me!!" the whole time.

No way I was making this public as I don't think that was the intent but I figured it would get around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I was surprised as hell when I listened to the podcast. I wonder if he was trying to get more first time buyers with the fitness crowd.
Yeah I'm sure. Ben has a large following of untapped potential kifaru users.

My bad Clarktar...lol

Clarktar

WKR
Yeah I'm sure. Ben has a large following of untapped potential kifaru users.

My bad Clarktar...lol

Meh, no worries. The timing is laughable. Seems like that always happens. As soon as I make some claim, boom the opposite happens.

RdRdrFan

WKR
So I says to myself "Self, you don't NEED anything from Kifaru at the moment......but we still might as well check just to see what all of these other guys are gonna buy....."

Hope my order doesn't show up while I'm out of town on vacation! Lol

ohoopee

WKR
The 1000d pockets are already discounted about 20%. The additional 15% makes it sweet for only an ounce or two more in weight.

Damn, I ordered my new hunting frame just a couple days ago.

That's how it always is for me. I ordered my Megatarp a few weeks back. Just couldn't wait any longer lol. There is no other company I'd rather give my money to anyways. This sale just gives me another excuse to buy my stove now instead of waiting.

I'm in a place I thought I would never be... Thought oh damn better grab something, looked at the site and couldn't find anything I needed..

Good to offer the discount on everything. But 15% isn't enough to buy something on impulse that I don't need lol. Now if the code still works when the two new bags come out then it's definitely nice.