Atlas coolers- Anyone get a shipping notice yet?

daddie63

WKR
Ive been as patient as possible since my shipping notice said 7/21. My order still shows to be shipped 7/21 but its the end of the day and no shipping notice yet. Im starting to wonder a bit. Anyone get anything yet? Especially the guys who ordered at the beginning of June?

dotman

WKR
I don't think they have shipped a single cooler, starting to feel like another RTIC deal.

twall13

WKR
I don't mind waiting for mine but I had a couple other people go in on the order with me and if they don't ship soon it's going to be tougher explaining it to them. They relied on my word of when they were supposed to ship. Hopefully soon...

OP
D

daddie63

WKR
I don't necessarily mind waiting either but some communication would be nice. If no one has received a cooler yet though that's a little troubling.

Just checked my order.

YOUR ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER AND ARE SCHEDULED TO SHIP ON 7/21/16. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

This is the status I got.

Bowshot

Lil-Rokslider
Now I believe some people ordered the tumblers separately and got them........anyone received any parts of their orders?

aron

WKR
I've been in enough group buys to realize this is standard and honestly expected it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jm1607

WKR
I still have a few more days to still put a stop payment on my cc.. I'll give them a little more time

Just joined Rokslide to post this, but I also put an order in for three 65L coolers, and have sent multiple messages to Atlas and received the following message this morning:

Dear Mr. ClangClang (redacted, obviously),

We had a large amount of orders from the rokslide group near the very end of June which caused some minor manufacturing delays which is why we originally had to push the date out. We are now waiting on US customs to release all of our products at the port in Long Beach. As soon as coolers are available to us we will start shipping. We understand this is an inconvenience but at the mercy of them right now.

As there are a large amount of buyers for the rokslide group, would you mind posting to the forum for us that response I just gave you. We do not have access to it and are trying to minimize the amount of calls/emails.

Thank you and have a great day.

Thank you,
Customer Support

Atlas Coolers, LLC
PO Box 2432
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
[email protected]

Stainless Steel Drinkware and coolers – Atlas Coolers

If the coolers are truly held up at Customs, then there's nothing anyone can do (except maybe pay a customs inspector a hefty bribe lol). But even so, like was said further up thread - this is pretty standard for a large group buy. There are always delays. That's just the way it is. That's the price you pay for saving money. If someone wanted a high-end rotomolded cooler right away, they should have just went out and bought a Yeti for $400. As for me, I'm just going to keep on using my $30 Igloos till the Atlas order arrives.

OP
D

daddie63

WKR
well that sucks...but at least its an explanation I guess. Thx clangclang

dotman

WKR
So pretty much they just admitted we perfumed our order and they had zero inventory on hand. Seriously if they had inventory those of us that ordered early would have our order.

Oh well, I'm sure they'll start shipping at some point.

GotDraw?

WKR
ATLAS COOLER SHIPPING UPDATE 7/22/2016:

All,

I am back from the backcountry of CO and just got off the phone with the owner of Atlas (he is out of the country at present), here is Group Buy status directly from him:

1) ALL coolers ordered from the Group Buy have arrived stateside and are in the port in Long Beach, CA and waiting to clear customs. ALL tumblers needed to fulfill Group Buy orders are in stock at Atlas.
2) Long Beach, CA port is running slower than expected releasing containers through customs, our container is now 9 days overdue for delivery to ATLAS' fulfillment center.
3) Immediately upon Long Beach releasing the container, it will travel by rail to Houston, then private semi straight to Atlas' fulfillment (It will only take the container 4 days to arrive at ATLAS' fulfillment center once cleared by Long Beach customs).

I again reiterate, Atlas' *primary* business focus is large volume sales to big box stores, this Group Buy was an accommodation for us. Regrets to all that the timeline is running a little slower than planned. In addition, an unexpected/unplanned very large order from a big box store came in early in the Group Buy timeline, that order took precedence and killed the inventory they had on hand. Once that big box order hit, ATLAS put together a dedicated order for our Group Buy. That order, as stated, is in Long Beach.

Supposition and flaming are not constructive to trying to get this deal done.

I am sorry about the delays on this, but anyone who has real heartburn and feels a need to flame Atlas is free to go on line and cancel their order any time before this Sunday. ATLAS will hold a window open until this Sunday for anyone that wants to kill their order. However, as stated before, I know for a fact that any future deals will not be priced as favorably, nor will they have the free shipping terms we got on this gig, so pick your poison.

It is just a reality of business that ATLAS planned that the container would arrive within their normal window of expectation and that Long Beach is operating outside normal parameters and did not read that plan.

I hope this provides some clarity.

Best to all-

JL

Last edited:
Thanks man. People need to chill. They are getting a killer deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D

daddie63

WKR
I understand the savings with this group buy. I appreciate it being put together and the savings. I bought 2 coolers. With that being said, it doesnt mean I would mind a little communication from the company if their ship dates need to be pushed back. I understand delays happen and once I heard the explanation from them it eased my concerns a bit. Getting a good deal and save some bucks doesnt mean customer service and communication goes out the window though. I could be wrong, wont be my first time or last either unfortunately.