Black Ovis Code

KDF

FNG
Can someone please PM me the Black Ovis Rockslide code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
So there anyone to contact that has an updated code? I was pulling the trigger on two packs today ...

Doesn't work for me either. Was getting a Huntin Fool discount but just checked and am not getting that either. I emailed them several days ago about Crispi boot stock and mentioned the discounts and never heard anything back. Weird to not get a response. Maybe they are phasing out the discounts.

Trial153

WKR
Yea this sucks, I have 800 in packs sitting in my cart I wanted to buy. If the discount code don't come through I might sit on it for a bit a see I I can find them used.

Last edited:

Dobermann

WKR
In my experience, calling them - and making them commit to a time by which they'll call you back - is the way to go. I've had a few encounters with customer service with Black Ovis where I didn't hear back for weeks. I love what they do, but they need to lift their game a bit.

Trial153

WKR
Well I can't get through on the phone ...been calling the CS number and all I get is busy signal on a land line. If I use my cell it says the call can't go through to number.

BigDog00

WKR
I got an email today saying that Camofire had a power outage and won't be available today. I think they share offices with Black Ovis (ran by same people I believe) so that could be why the phones aren't working.

Trial153

WKR
Still no luck calling ...several options on the menu and all I get is recordings.

Trial153

WKR
I received an email back stating that the code should work but for an unknown reason it isn't...they will get back to me. I will update when i know more. Hopefully it's before the pack I want is sold out. I found the same pack someplace else ...25 difference in price assuming they honor the code. I am tempted to just order it.

I received an email back stating that the code should work but for an unknown reason it isn't...they will get back to me. I will update when i know more. Hopefully it's before the pack I want is sold out. I found the same pack someplace else ...25 difference in price assuming they honor the code. I am tempted to just order it.

Please let us know what they say. Im about to order some boots and other items and just noticed the code didnt work. It was working a week or so ago i believe.

Trial153

WKR
So far nothing ...... going to give it to the end of the day and move on I guess

Unfortunately I have had a couple emails go unanswered as well regarding some Wyomings in 12 that I was hoping to get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Roksliders!

Sorry for the delay in response, somehow this thread slipped by me. We found out that the code wasn't working last week and it should have been corrected on Friday. If you ever have any issues with that not working shoot me a pm on here or call us at 801-559-7556.

As to your email tipsntails7, when were those emails sent in? We typically reply to all emails within a day or two.

Again we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and if you have placed an order since the first and code wouldn't work let me know so we can get you taken care of.