CABELAS Savage lightweight Hunter

bobhunts

WKR
Thanks you just cost me some more! Just kidding! I looked at it and it was already in my cart. I must have seen this before and not pulled the trigger. If anyone else is gonna order one sign up to active junky and link to Cabelas then order. I did this and applied the "17SPRING" code for $20.00 off and used my club points. And I will get a check back from Active Junky for 7% back. The last order I bought one of the Leupold VX6 rifle scopes using the same thing and got a check that I deposited for almost $50.00. Play the game folks!

Colberjs

WKR
Thanks you just cost me some more! Just kidding! I looked at it and it was already in my cart. I must have seen this before and not pulled the trigger. If anyone else is gonna order one sign up to active junky and link to Cabelas then order. I did this and applied the "17SPRING" code for $20.00 off and used my club points. And I will get a check back from Active Junky for 7% back. The last order I bought one of the Leupold VX6 rifle scopes using the same thing and got a check that I deposited for almost $50.00. Play the game folks!

I just checked out gear junky and signed up. It says 6% at Cabela's but only 1% on firearms. Am I missing something?

AdamW

WKR
Not a bad price. If nothing else I'd kind of like to get my hands on one.

bobhunts

WKR
It does say 6% back now. I am pretty sure it said 7% when I ordered. I looked at my account and I have more than I expected when the next payout comes due. Gotta stop spending!

Kind of what was expecting and hoping with that world famous gun salesman and cohorts out of office. Good to see quality offerings from savage and others like ruger at a sale price. Hard to pick between the two for a sub 500 dollar rifle. Either one is welcome to my gun safe.