Big LEO/MIL/ First responders discounts

ckr117

Lil-Rokslider
I've got an account on a site with big discounts for military, LEO and other first responders. There are some well known discounts from companies like Vortex, but even more, lesser known, but great discounts on brands like Savage Arms, Salomon, OR, First Lite, Big Agnes, Klymit, Zamberlan, Asolo, etc. Over 300 brands. PM me and I can send you the link to sign up. If you refer other people you get rewards for yourself. It's free and not a gimmick, I'm just spreading the word and trying to get some rewards racked up on my account! Ha!

Last edited:

sneaky

"DADDY"
Sounds like you are on experticity, bunch of us on here already are.

Trial153

WKR
Yea they are decent. Leo Adventures is great to after you jump through hoops for the membership.

OP
C

ckr117

Lil-Rokslider
Yep it's Experticity, I know a lot are on there but there's a crap load of people who don't know about it. There's also a crap load of people who don't know how much money they give you for referring people. I have LEOAdventures also but they're nowhere near as good. Way less than half the brands, /and after the new year a lot of the brands fell off. You also have to pay yearly, when you can get pretty much all the same brands and more for free on Experticity.

Last edited:

Sky1926

FNG
Leo Adventures has a sweet deal on Sitka right now..log on and check it out for those on leo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk