Prirmus Micron Lantern on massdrop 36$

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I know a lot of us already use this as part of our Kit. This is a great setup for heat source and light. Primus Micron Lantern is on sale on Massdrop for 36$ Massdrop: Bringing Enthusiasts Together
Should be noted to use in a tent/tipi with caution and great ventilation. Enjoy!

HankBC

Lil-Rokslider
I know a lot of us already use this as part of our Kit. This is a great setup for heat source and light. Primus Micron Lantern is on sale on Massdrop for 36$ Massdrop: Bringing Enthusiasts Together
Should be noted to use in a tent/tipi with caution and great ventilation. Enjoy!

Wish I seen this a week ago, just got mine in. Awesome lantern, thanks for putting this up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charvey9

WKR
Do these put out anymore heat than just running the burner?

I picked one up, but just got it the other day and have not used it in the field yet. They probably don't put out any more heat than a stove, but put out a lot more light and will burn much longer than just running a stove. I think it will work well enough to add a little bit of warmth to a solo shelter.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Actually it warms up a tipi pretty nicely have done it a few times just make sure you have good ventilation out the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dotman

WKR
It puts out pretty good heat but the mantle in it is fragile so buy some replacements. I've had mine for a few years and burned through 5 or 6 mantles.