New rotomolded cooler on Kickstarter

84toyota

Lil-Rokslider
So I discovered this "new" rotomolded cooler company called Maluna when it popped up on Facebook a few weeks ago. It looks like an interesting cooler, with tests done showing that it outperforms Yeti's by about 20%. It just went live on Kickstarter at 10:30 P.M. Last night. They have nearly reached their goal of receiving $150,000 in pledged commitments. Here is the link to the Kickstarter page - Maluna: Premium Coolers that Ice the Competition by 20% by Scott Hoyt —Kickstarter

You can also search for Maluna on Facebook and find more info or go to Maluna | The Best Cooler Ever Made

I have absolutely no affiliation with this company - just passing along what appears to be a pretty good deal on a pretty nice cooler. I was one of the guys that was dicked over by Atlas, but I think I've found my new cooler. I ordered up one of the 50qt coolers for $199. I should receive it in mid April, after the Kickstarter campaign has come to an end. I'll let everyone know how it goes when I get it!

AGPank

WKR
Sounds a lot like how RTIC and Atlas started.

Startup gets people to fund a purchase of a Chinese import purchase from Alibaba.

I've seen way to many people get shafted by Kickstarter projects to even consider putting money up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobhunts

WKR
I have never been screwed on a kickstarter project. I too got the same stuff and think it is a good cooler at a good price. However I snatched up a couple of RTIC coolers this winter for cheap and I have a couple of Grizzly coolers already. I'm just too full of coolers other than a small one for the inside of the truck and Maluna isn't showing a small one now. Maybe later and a few reviews?

Zoo Keeper

Lil-Rokslider
I've only done half a dozen or so kickstarter projects & haven't been screwed either. There has been a couple that took a little longer to deliver, but they did & I thought the end product was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
84toyota

84toyota

Lil-Rokslider
I have my Maluna cooler in hand, and have been using it for about a month. By far the best cooler I've had my hands on!
f6ea524cdbff9763bc5347fa70ac3f38.jpg

OP
84toyota

84toyota

Lil-Rokslider
I have my Maluna cooler in hand, and have been using it for about a month. By far the best cooler I've had my hands on!
f6ea524cdbff9763bc5347fa70ac3f38.jpg