Leupold RX-1200i TBR/W with DNA Laser Rangefinder on sale at Cabelas $269

NDGuy

WKR
How is this rangefinder? Decent for the price I am assuming, was looking at these and a few bushnells at Scheels

I have one that I like. I have used the older Vortex Ranger 1000 and the Leupold 1200 is way better in my opinion.

Have not tried the Sig ones.

JDZ

WKR
Picked one up, but kept forgetting to post the deal. Thanks for posting, Mike.

NDguy, I think the RX-1200i with TBR is the standard for sub-$400 rangefinders. Get a price match from Scheels and you'll be set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bughalli

WKR
I tried the Vortex and wasn't satisfied, especially for archery hunting elk in NM when you're doing the run and gun. My guide had the Leupold and side by side in the field I could notice a difference. The material difference was the extra click it took to range multiple objects. It wasn't natural. So I took my vortex back and bought the Leupold. I've been very satisfied with it ever since and have no real constructive criticism.

Dobermann

WKR
MuleDeerMike - thanks!

I already had one, but at that price, I picked up a second as a backup / loaner / someday-I'm-sure-I'm-gonna-drop-mine-off-a-cliff option.

This is a smokin' deal, seeing as the usual best online price is $369, and the regular price is $420.

I picked up one at scheels this morning and they price matched. I'd prefer the black but at this price I can't complain. Thanks for posting this sweet deal.

OP
MuleDeerMike
Glad this helped you guys out! I still haven't pulled the trigger. Been spending a lot on upgrading my gear recently. I currently have the Bushnell Truth rangefinder and it's a total piece of crap. If it's foggy it wont work and getting long ranges is hit or miss. So I can't decide if I want this Leupold righ now or not...

My old rangefinder finally took a dump on me so I ran out and bought the Bushnell Truth because I needed one mid season and it was the biggest hunk of crap ever, my nearly 6-7 year old rangefinder ranged quicker more consistent than it and I took it back and bought the Leopold and for that price nothing compares that I used, If you have the funds I wouldn't hesitate you pull the trigger you won't be disappointed.

matthewmt

WKR
I grabbed one of the leupold's for 269$ locally. Thanks,
It has more features than I expected. 25 different load data you can select according to what you run and it will supposedly​ calculate in moa or mil ( up/down). So will see how it works.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk