30% Crispi Idaho and Guide Boots

Jpott3

Lil-Rokslider
Just pulled the trigger on some idahos, great price! Can't wait to try them out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoDakGuy

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a pair and got a call today saying they over sold on my size. I was pretty bummed.

Colberjs

WKR
Anybody know how these fit? I have a pair of Saloman's in 13 and my slip on western work bolts are 13. Seems like after they get broke in good they are a little lose, though. Wondering how the 12.5's would run.

Anybody know how these fit? I have a pair of Saloman's in 13 and my slip on western work bolts are 13. Seems like after they get broke in good they are a little lose, though. Wondering how the 12.5's would run.

They said they have a wide toe box, so I'm thinking of ordering the wides to see if they fit my extremely wide foot. Not sure about length.

Has anyone had any success getting the Rokslide code to work? There was a post a couple weeks ago about it not working and concluded with it working, but seems to not be working again. Would be nice to stack another 10% off on top.

Jpott3

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone had any success getting the Rokslide code to work? There was a post a couple weeks ago about it not working and concluded with it working, but seems to not be working again. Would be nice to stack another 10% off on top.

I'm thinking since they were so deeply discounted already the extra 10 was a no go I tried on my order and it wouldn't let me. Did another fake order on a full price item and it worked on that. I agree tho would have been even nicer!

Dobermann

WKR
Rokslide discount didn't work for me, but they do also have a special deal at the moment of a free pair of Lorpen T2W socks with every boot purchase, worth $20.

I picked up a pair of Idahos, so I figure the free socks is like another 10% added into the sale price. No idea if those socks are any good for hiking or not, but if not, I can still just wear around town ...

Jpott3

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide discount didn't work for me, but they do also have a special deal at the moment of a free pair of Lorpen T2W socks with every boot purchase, worth $20.

I picked up a pair of Idahos, so I figure the free socks is like another 10% added into the sale price. No idea if those socks are any good for hiking or not, but if not, I can still just wear around town ...

Whattttttttt I didn't see that when I placed my order! Dang it

usmc99

Lil-Rokslider

I just got my wyomings a couple days ago. I wear an 11 wide in everything else so thats what I ordered and they fit perfect. Put 3 miles on them this morning and so far so good.

warrior80

WKR
I wear 11.5 in Salomon boots. I picked up the Idaho's in 11.5W. Since I'm in Salt Lake I was able to go in and try them on. I tried the 11.5 regular and wide. I debated between the two but went with the wide as I could feel my small toe pushing on the side in the regulars. The wide have a little more room in the toe box but the regulars aren't bad. Definitely not as narrow as some of the other brands. As far as length goes, I wouldn't go any shorter than my normal size.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk