30% Crispi Idaho and Guide Boots

I'm going to try the 12.5 W since they do t have a 13. Worst case scenario I lose a few dollars shipping them back if they don't fit.

I normally wear 12 6E and took the 12.5 EE out tonight. They fit my wide foot quite well, but realized that I need some aftermarket insoles quite bad as my heel and arch were screaming by the end of my training hike.

Moose2367

Lil-Rokslider
Wish the Wyomings were on sale. I nearly pulled the trigger on the Idahos, until i saw the Aust $ conversion price, even discounted it comes in at $458 posted.

Might have to wait for either the $ to improve or a 2nd hand pair of size 10's

Colberjs

WKR
Got my boots in today. Unfortunately I think they're too small. My 2nd and 3rd toes are touching the end of the toe box and they don't have a larger size. I may wait a week or two to see if they get any larger sizes available before I return them. I like the boot but don't think it will serve me well walking on inclines and more importantly declines. I must have odd feet. My second toe sticks out further than my big toe and my 3rd toe is right behind it.

OP
E

Elkfever

Lil-Rokslider
Was told by Black Ovis that they are awaiting a shipment of boots that should be arriving late April/early May.

OP
E

Elkfever

Lil-Rokslider
I should also add that Black Ovis emphasized to me that the 30% discount is only for remaining sizes to clear out inventory. Apparently, there are some slight changes coming in 2017 to the Guides and Idahos. No idea what those changes would be- I saw a Instagram recent post from Black Ovis stating that.

danarnold

WKR
My Idaho's dry rotted after two years, I was pretty disappointed to say the least. I saw a guy trying to sell some Idaho's and said that he got them warranted after a couple of years so I tried that route and was told they were well out of warranty.
9435de72035fb4183f932282e7036166.jpg
a0da857dde0f16d2237c90db711b01a5.jpg

Colberjs

WKR
Called BlackOvis this morning to get a RMA to send the boots back and they told me I could keep the free socks. Also said to call them back when they get more sizes in and they would discount the price for me some. Doubt they'll knock them down 30% but even a little bit would help.

Dobermann

WKR
A quick update on sizes for the Idahos ... mine arrived today. I'm normally a 9.5 and slightly wide - sometimes need a wide shoe, sometimes don't, depending on the manufacturer's last/sizing. Well - the 9.5 is fine (just!) for length, but the toe box on the regulars is not wide enough - at least, for me.

Soo ... I've just ordered a second pair in wide. Figure the first pair will be fine for day hikes, while I'll use the wides for longer trips.

Oh, and Black Ovis still has the free socks ... interestingly, the ones I got with the first pair were marked 'Irregular' - not something they mention in the ad ...