Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

30% Crispi Idaho and Guide Boots

Limited to the sizes on hand and no backordering allowed but a great deal if they have your size. 30% off Crispi Idaho and Guide boots.

Hunting Gear and Hunting Supplies at BlackOvis.com

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 days after I ordered my Wyomings. Lol. Would have got the Idahos at that price.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Site Contributor
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saved me some money...no size 14's.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dang I can't get into their site!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks elkfever. I was on the fence, but that deal was too good to pass

Post Thanks / Like
    Just pulled the trigger on some idahos, great price! Can't wait to try them out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    no size 12. very sad

Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered a pair and got a call today saying they over sold on my size. I was pretty bummed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody know how these fit? I have a pair of Saloman's in 13 and my slip on western work bolts are 13. Seems like after they get broke in good they are a little lose, though. Wondering how the 12.5's would run.
    Jesse

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Colberjs View Post
    Anybody know how these fit? I have a pair of Saloman's in 13 and my slip on western work bolts are 13. Seems like after they get broke in good they are a little lose, though. Wondering how the 12.5's would run.
    They said they have a wide toe box, so I'm thinking of ordering the wides to see if they fit my extremely wide foot. Not sure about length.

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone had any success getting the Rokslide code to work? There was a post a couple weeks ago about it not working and concluded with it working, but seems to not be working again. Would be nice to stack another 10% off on top.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by COlineman78 View Post
    Has anyone had any success getting the Rokslide code to work? There was a post a couple weeks ago about it not working and concluded with it working, but seems to not be working again. Would be nice to stack another 10% off on top.
    I'm thinking since they were so deeply discounted already the extra 10 was a no go I tried on my order and it wouldn't let me. Did another fake order on a full price item and it worked on that. I agree tho would have been even nicer!

Post Thanks / Like
    Rokslide discount didn't work for me, but they do also have a special deal at the moment of a free pair of Lorpen T2W socks with every boot purchase, worth $20.

I picked up a pair of Idahos, so I figure the free socks is like another 10% added into the sale price. No idea if those socks are any good for hiking or not, but if not, I can still just wear around town ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    Rokslide discount didn't work for me, but they do also have a special deal at the moment of a free pair of Lorpen T2W socks with every boot purchase, worth $20.

I picked up a pair of Idahos, so I figure the free socks is like another 10% added into the sale price. No idea if those socks are any good for hiking or not, but if not, I can still just wear around town ...
    Whattttttttt I didn't see that when I placed my order! Dang it

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah ... and better than that: I meant to say it's a two-pack ... or two pair of free socks deal.

Post Thanks / Like
    got my order in today!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh perfect, right after i bought a pair of idaho's they go on sale. Just my luck. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    Ah ... and better than that: I meant to say it's a two-pack ... or two pair of free socks deal.
    Way to throw salt in a guy's wound! Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got my wyomings a couple days ago. I wear an 11 wide in everything else so thats what I ordered and they fit perfect. Put 3 miles on them this morning and so far so good.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wear 11.5 in Salomon boots. I picked up the Idaho's in 11.5W. Since I'm in Salt Lake I was able to go in and try them on. I tried the 11.5 regular and wide. I debated between the two but went with the wide as I could feel my small toe pushing on the side in the regulars. The wide have a little more room in the toe box but the regulars aren't bad. Definitely not as narrow as some of the other brands. As far as length goes, I wouldn't go any shorter than my normal size.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post