Ebay 20% off

landyboy

WKR
Ebay has a single use code for Memorial day that gives you 20% off up to 50 bucks on outdoor and sporting goods. It worked for me on a Leupold scope!

Squirrels

WKR
Add to cart go to checkout and enter the code referenced above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Used it three times today, now I am out of the eBay accounts. Thanks for sharing.

ofl0926

WKR
I'll have to look to see what are some good deal. I've been looking for a scope and scope rings

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
How does Ebay offer a 20% discount on someone else's auctions? Does every seller somehow agree to those terms for these sales? Every Ebay purchase I've ever made, I've paid the seller directly. Not sure how Ebay discounts that.

How does Ebay offer a 20% discount on someone else's auctions? Does every seller somehow agree to those terms for these sales? Every Ebay purchase I've ever made, I've paid the seller directly. Not sure how Ebay discounts that.

maybe they forfeit their profit from the sell. Its not free to sell on ebay they take a % of sell price

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
maybe they forfeit their profit from the sell. Its not free to sell on ebay they take a % of sell price

They've always taken their cut......but taking another 20% away from sellers doesn't sound correct. Not sure how the arrangement works.

That would be like Ryan coming on here and offering 20% off everything in the Classifieds. Weird.