$45 goal Zero Nomad 7 v2 solar panel

slayin67

FNG
Is this website legitimate?

Looks like free shipping and Goal Zero 11800 Nomad 7 v2 Solar Panel for $45. Only good for about 14 more hours

Goal Zero 11800 Nomad 7 v2 Solar Panel - DailySale

Did anybody order one of these? It's a revolving deal that keeps repopulating. I'm questioning the authenticity of the website. Can anybody confirm they received the goal zero, and they weren't scammed?

Thank You

Did anybody order one of these? It's a revolving deal that keeps repopulating. I'm questioning the authenticity of the website. Can anybody confirm they received the goal zero, and they weren't scammed?

Thank You

I ordered one from them a few days ago through my Amazon account. I did receive a confirmation email but no shipping email yet. I'll post again with the outcome.

Jpugs

Lil-Rokslider
I received mine last week. Shipped out of Florida. All seems well, have not tested it out yet. Keep in mind that it is a refurbished unit, I didn't realize it until I opened the package, looks brand new though.

I received mine last week. Shipped out of Florida. All seems well, have not tested it out yet. Keep in mind that it is a refurbished unit, I didn't realize it until I opened the package, looks brand new though.

Wow, good to know that this is a refurbished unit. And here I thought it was a good deal.

Solar panels are pretty fragile so knowing that this was a return could raise questions as to what was really wrong with it.

Good luck with the panel and yes, we would like to know if yours works out good.

It took 13 days to receive but it finally arrived yesterday. It looks brand new, I'll try it out today and see how it works.