smoking deal on Eddie Bauer down jackets and other stuff

I wonder how their rainfoil or cloud cap rain coats perform? Also has anyone used the guide pro pants? I was looking to pickup some corrugate guides and cabelas space rain but may purchase these E.B. items since they are on such a good sale.

Can't speak to their rain coats but I use the guide Pros for early elk/deer season. They do seem to run a little tight but they are very comfortable and stretch a good amount. Haven't worn them in colder weather than 50 degrees since I am usually in my Sitka Timberlines by that time.

AdamW

WKR
I wonder how their rainfoil or cloud cap rain coats perform? Also has anyone used the guide pro pants? I was looking to pickup some corrugate guides and cabelas space rain but may purchase these E.B. items since they are on such a good sale.

The guide pro are very popular. Definitely need a base layer under them in cooler temps. Save for a pocket seam failure that seems to pop up on their rear pockets, I really like them a lot. I've got 3 pair. I can't compare them to the corrugate guide pants from FL but for the money they are a great pant IMO and I actually like them better than the Prana Zion.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I live in the guide pants (chino at work and pro guide at home), they fit me well. Tiny bit of nylon swoosh to them. If you need a bit thicker and want a hunting pant I find they fit very similar to attacks.

Hunter Sargent

Lil-Rokslider
I grabbed a Microtherm Stormdown jacket in medium and it arrived yesterday. It fits perfect through the shoulders and torso, but its almost like they sewed the wrong arms on...they are way too big and I don't think The Rock could fill these sleeves out! It looks ridiculous lol.

mudcat81

FNG
I see the 40% off on clearance items is still available. I am needing a lightweight puffy. What are peoples thoughts on the Microtherm Stormdown jacket?

Elite7

FNG
I bought my wife one for hunting (Female Version). It seems to be great jacket and the material seems durable compared to other puffy jackets I have seen. It was a little heavier than I was anticipating, but at a fraction of the cost, the weight is managable. My wife likes it so much that she doesn't want to wear it hunting.....

young7.3

WKR
Do you have to go through the shipping address stage of checkout before it'll accept the discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjprohoroff

Lil-Rokslider
No, but it only works on clearance items. U can enter it in the shopping cart before check out.

Hunting is conservation