smoking deal on Eddie Bauer down jackets and other stuff

I just got an email about an extra 30% off on Eddie Bauer so I went in and looked at some of their down jackets. Well they have another 40% off on top of that and I just bought a $230 lightweight, packable down jacket for $65. this is a damn good coat and they have it in tall sizes. great for trying to keep things lite and not break the bank.

Men's Microtherm Stormdown Jacket | Eddie Bauer

Mjprohoroff

Lil-Rokslider
I just got an email about an extra 30% off on Eddie Bauer so I went in and looked at some of their down jackets. Well they have another 40% off on top of that and I just bought a $230 lightweight, packable down jacket for $65. this is a damn good coat and they have it in tall sizes. great for trying to keep things lite and not break the bank.

Men's Microtherm Stormdown Jacket | Eddie Bauer

Nice, i just looked and they are $109. Is there a coupon code or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

efnm

WKR
Thanks, I already have 2 of those jackets but just picked up a vest for $45. Great deal.

OP
Huntindog45
yep for the money it seemed like a great deal looking forward to getting my jacket. probably should have ordered a vest too.

Just wanted to throw it in here, the Ignitor synthetic sleeping bags use the same insulation as the Kifaru slick bags, I think with the CAMPER code they would be close to half the price too. Just something to ponder....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben Nicholson

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks! I picked one up. Couldn't get the code to work for the sleeping bag. You kids on this forum cost me a lot of money! LOL

robAK

Lil-Rokslider
Great jacket. Cut like the Kuiu down. Got mine in weird black/green camo. Doesn't matter $68 is better than +$200 for others. Bought a rain jacket helly Hansen for $47 a few weeks ago. Used in here in AK already, works great. I check that website every now and then to see what's on sale

awaldro7

Lil-Rokslider
I wonder how their rainfoil or cloud cap rain coats perform? Also has anyone used the guide pro pants? I was looking to pickup some corrugate guides and cabelas space rain but may purchase these E.B. items since they are on such a good sale.