kuiu $500 gift card

hi2u

FNG
can someone confirm this is legit? Why isn't this on the kuiu site

jmz82

FNG
I got this too, I'm not a big fan on these need to be ready at a moments notice deals or anything that requires you be doing something at a specific time like they did when they had the live event you had to watch live to participate in the drawing. Hopefully I can participate when this one comes up and I'm not in the middle of something at work.

hi2u

FNG
This coule be 2 months from now or next week? Its not guaranteed today?

Also the first person that goes to the live event gets the 500 gift card? This seems like a different way to do it and not sure Im a fan

Last edited:
Smart move on the OP's part, the more that sign up, the more advanced notice you get. Bold move, cotton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone manage to snag anything cool? I got the text notification and clicked it right away, but only got a $25 off an order of $250 coupon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmz82

FNG
What a joke, I clicked the link the instant it showed up on my phone literally within a second and it was $25 off when you spend $250. I'm jealous of those of you who didn't waste their time or attention.

Daniel_M

WKR
I like Kiuiu, but I like my Sitka 40% off. Unfortunate that Kuiu doesn't offer bigger deals, other than the end of year outlet pricing.

Yeah this is a TOTAL waste of time and effort. I have literally clicked on the link 30 seconds after I get the text and both times I was "too late".
Now that I hear that it is a "get this off when you spend this much"....I will be opting out......what a joke....