Kuiu Summer Sale 20-50% off

Not impressed. Woke up early hoping to score some deals and was very disappointed.

Sale is only on discontinued items in Verde 1.0 and some select items (like discontinued packs) in 2.0. Didn't find anything I wanted in Vias on sale and of course popular items like Tiburon and Attack Pants, or the Guide Jacket aren't on sale at all.

OP
B
You know the more I look at it the more I'm disappointed as well, I woke up hoping to see some Northstar or Yukon gloves on sale but nope, maybe I missed where they said it was clothing only. I guess ill have to wait until the Black Friday sale for some actual items I need.

However it does provide an opportunity for someone that doesn't have rain gear to grab the Yukon or Chugach set for cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.50 CAL

FNG
What a joke! Not impressed at all... First thing I did this morning was to see what I could pick up for cheap, but nothing I need/want is discounted.

IaTrent

Lil-Rokslider
Okay, so I thought this would be my first venture into Kuiu. They show the Peloton 240 Hoody on sale (select colors only), but when you try to select an item, nothing is actually on sale.

.50 CAL

FNG
Okay, so I thought this would be my first venture into Kuiu. They show the Peloton 240 Hoody on sale (select colors only), but when you try to select an item, nothing is actually on sale.

It looks like they are sold out of the 240 Hoody (the only color that was on sale was Verde 1.0) They have a few of the non-hooded version in Verde 1.0, but only in sizes M and XXL.

gdog

Lil-Rokslider
However it does provide an opportunity for someone that doesn't have rain gear to grab the Yukon or Chugach set for cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only in the older Verde camo...was hoping to pick up Vias Chugach pants, but they are full price.

does anyone else make a zip off bottome merino?

i dont think so, but be advised iirc when i was looking at buying a pair the 210s have funky sizing and i dont think you can return if purchased in the sale. cant remember if the thread was on archery talk or here but maybe google forum results for kuiu merino bottoms

does anyone else make a zip off bottome merino?

I have a pair of zip off 145s and they are legit and true to size. Might be a good option.

Also-- I've had velcro sewn on other pairs of base layers to create a quick 'removal' option. They were heavier poly-pro but the velcro went down the side. Having an alteration place do that or a zipper might not be out of the realm of possibility if you have a pair that fits already.

They don't do tall sizes? How are they for length for tall people?

I am 6'1" and it fits great.

I find it kinda funny that people call a sale a joke because the things they want are not on sale. They must have a miserable time grocery shopping.

The email specifically said select colors and limited to stock on hand as well as that it applied to discontinued, overstock & outlet items.

krojemann

WKR
I am 6'1" and it fits great.

I find it kinda funny that people call a sale a joke because the things they want are not on sale. They must have a miserable time grocery shopping.

The email specifically said select colors and limited to stock on hand as well as that it applied to discontinued, overstock & outlet items.
I agree. Just because the items they want aren't on sale means it's a joke....that's the joke. The AD specifically stated closeout & over stocked items. How often do you guys see ANY kind of Kifaru sale?

Another example of entitlement in this country.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited: